Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I've been Tagged...Fiddle Sticks

So I guess the way this works is like a twisted form of Electronic Chain Letter. I have to post 6 Random Facts About me then "TAG" 6 other people with Blogs (small gag) and make them do the same thing.

Random Facts

1-I hate Chain Letters especially the Electronic kind where there is a threat involved like...if you don't forward this e-mail to 6 people you'll have 7 years bad luck.

2-I have only thrown up ONCE in the last 16 Years. I hate throwing up.

3-I HATE cottage cheese. (curdled milk??? Big Gag. But not enough for anything to come up.)

4-I used to think Blogging was for Homo's or do I say Gayish, gaylicous, gayfaboulous. Maybe I'm just a HomoPhobe...No I'm NOT. I love Gay people. Please don't leave negative comments, especially you Sherod.*** Random fact: the word BLOG is a portmanteau. A portmanteau (IPA: /pɔrtˈmæntoʊ/) is a word or morpheme that fuses two or more words or word parts to give a combined or loaded meaning. (eg. homophobe, bloghater, etc.)

5- I've accidentally French Kissed my dog before. (gag. I know.)

6-I once got caught wearing my sister's underwear. (sorry Anna)

Ok here's the fun part I am tagging 6 Random People I don't even know. I know, I love taking risks.

I tag:

1. Newt from Minnesota
2.Mrs. Lafoon from Roswell Georgia.
3.Tall Penguin from Canada.
4.Fox Head from Wisconsin.
5.The Church Lady
6.Faces of Greif from Iraq.

I know most of these people are female. This is random and FABULOUS!

Ok NO 7 years of bad luck for me.

8 comments:

Anna B said...

Ditto to 1,2,3,4, & 6 except they wrer my brothers (Tim). Love ya, thanks for playing.

ManicMandee said...

I love getting my daily dose of Tim. You bring me joy! I got a kick out of seeing these strange people's blogs with your comments on them. Classic.

Rob-not-Bob said...

Good stuff. Made me laugh.

Tagging is just one more reason not to start my own blog.

Emily said...

Wearing Anna's underwear??!! Anna?? Why haven't I heard about this. French kissing your dog? And I thought I knew you!!

Andrew Waite said...

nice! was it plums or alfalfa?

Newt said...

Oh sure, tag the poor quiet chick from Minnesota. It's just cause you want to hear me talk funny isn't it? Well, Doncha Know we don't talk funny up here, ya you betcha.

Urmston Family said...

Hey great blog. Love the pictures and you never mentioned that there was more than one dancer in your family :). Tell Brenda we say hello. ~The Urmston's

ManicMandee said...

Tim,
Teach me how to make a link on a comment.

Please.