Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Me Protesting The Stupid New Law

Here I am protesting the new law.
Notice I am in compliance with my "hands-free device" in my ear.

It's a sad day in California. In Cali we can no longer hold our cell phones up to our ears. It's too unsafe they say. I think this is ridiculous because they're not saying you can't use your phone they're just saying you can't hold it up to your ear. That's just stupid. What are they going to do next require helmets to be worn in the car? After all car crashes are the number one cause of head and brain injuries. I am getting used to wearing my helmet just in case.

p.s. I know I need to strap it up for best effectiveness.

3 comments:

ManicMandee said...

Maybe you should wear a jock strap and cup too just in case.

Hot Pants said...

What about a mouthpiece?

Emily said...

Heeeelarious!!!