Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Joy of email blogging

I just found a new way to blog. You guys probably already knew this
but it's new to me. Did you guys know you could email your blog posts
in? Wow! I don't even need to log onto a computer. I can just send it
in from my cell.
For those of you who don't know this little secret here's how it
works. First log onto your blog and click on dashboard, then click
settings, then email, then pick a word and type it in the "mail-to-
blogger address" That is now the address that you email your posts to
and you can set it to post immediately or save as a draft.
Who's the 'Best Bailey Eater' now???

4 comments:

E said...

I'll give it a try!

By the way, I remember every comment you ever leave on my blog. They are like little treasures to me.

Memzy said...

Niiiiice.

Hot Pants said...

You know that originally said "Best Barley Eater"? They said Bailey didn't make sense. You're a genius.

TimW8 said...

You should see me eat barley. I can eat it like nobody's business.