How about an all new game “Blog Freeze Tag?” Old school style like the Morgan kids and Waite kids used to play. It’s just like regular “Blog Tag” except you must fulfill your tagging responsibilities BEFORE you post another entry on your blog.
Here’s how “Blog Tag” works for the newly christened bloggers out there. When you are “tagged” by someone you must post 6 Random/Interesting things about yourself on your blog then you must “tag” 6 other people and they must do the same and so on and so forth. One more rule…you cannot “tag” anyone who has been “tagged” in the last 14 days.
OK, here are my 6 Facts:
1. I have a serious aversion to “wire hangers” ever since I was a kid and saw the movie “Mommie Dearest.(1981)” To this day I can’t stand having my clothes on “wire hangers!”
2. When I go grocery shopping I like Paper & Plastic. I like my groceries put in Paper bags and I prefer to pay with Plastic. People who write paper check to pay for their groceries IRK me.
3. When people talked about Asparagus making your pee smell different I didn’t believe them until recently. Enough said about that.
4. Forrest Gump (1994) is one of my favorite movies. I watched for the first time in the hotel (PPV) the night before Brenda and I were married.
5. I love music from the 80’s. I don’t know if it’s my Dad rubbing off on me or what; but I love the 80’s like my Dad loves the 60’s.
6. Like Kip from Napoleon Dynamite (2004), I love Technology! If you can push, pull, click click it, I like it and have probably been online looking for the best deal on it!
OK here are the people I am “Tagging.” Uncle Mark, Uncle Sam, Aunt Mary & Gus, Hayley N., Morgan S.,& Tom M.
OK now, get with it and stick to it or get to it and stick with it or whatever!!